With a background in education and sales, I know that information is powerful when it’s easy to read. My speciality is translating complex ideas into text that reaches a wide audience. I also write and edit material for audiences who use both English and te reo Māori.
I have worked with young children and families, and in the field of adult education. My commercial experience ranges from organic market gardening to promoting corporate services for retailers.
This varied life experience has taught me that language is a powerful tool and I bring this to my work. I can help you convey your thoughts effectively through the beauty and power of plain language.
My training includes:
- Editorial module of the Diploma of Publishing from Whitireia Polytechnic
- Diploma in Web Content from Contented
- Diploma of Māori Studies from Te Wānanga o Raukawa
- Diploma of Adult Teaching and Learning from Massey University
- Bachelor of Arts from Victoria University of Wellington